-
October 8th, 2002, 04:15 PM
#1
Twizzle
Guest
ok....can you translate boracic lint and skint? LMAO....
**************
I just did [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol
boracic lint = skint
skint = no money [img]frown.gif[/img]
*sighs at our American 'cousins'* [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL
-
October 8th, 2002, 05:01 PM
#2
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
ok....can you translate boracic lint and skint? LMAO....
**************
I just did [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol
boracic lint = skint
skint = no money [img]frown.gif[/img]
*sighs at our American 'cousins'* [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
[img]tongue.gif[/img] @ you....if you could just speak English...we'd be alright!! lmfao
-
October 8th, 2002, 05:10 PM
#3
Twizzle
Guest
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Katt721:
[img]tongue.gif[/img] @ you....if you could just speak English...we'd be alright!! lmfao</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
*gasps*
'ow dare yoo! I'll 'ave yoo nah dat I speek it loik der kween [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
October 8th, 2002, 05:22 PM
#4
Lainbrain
Guest
Yes tis true
Laurie and Darren can you imagine. I hope he came away in one piece. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Michelle passed on a message that she wanted me to inform the Street Team.
But alas thats all I know.
Lain
-
October 8th, 2002, 05:24 PM
#5
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lainbrain:
Yes tis true
Laurie and Darren can you imagine. I hope he came away in one piece. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Michelle passed on a message that she wanted me to inform the Street Team.
But alas thats all I know.
Lain</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
OMG! I want to know more! lol
-
October 8th, 2002, 05:44 PM
#6
DarrensPassion
Guest
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lainbrain:
Yes tis true
Laurie and Darren can you imagine. I hope he came away in one piece. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Michelle passed on a message that she wanted me to inform the Street Team.
But alas thats all I know.
Lain</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm really pleased Laurie got to meet Darren [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Yay for her!!
Oh I wonder why Michelle didn't post up that message here herself then? [img]confused.gif[/img]
Also wants to know more [img]wink.gif[/img]
Janie xx
-
October 8th, 2002, 06:11 PM
#7
Inactive Member
I can't wait to hear all of the details when they get back
*hopes they gave a big smushy hug to Darren from us* [img]wink.gif[/img]
Jo
-
October 9th, 2002, 01:14 AM
#8
salomeuk
Guest
Hi everyone
Just to say I met up with Laurie today before the gig and she's great, just a bit tired from the travelling. She had a great time in Bristol and yes she did meet Darren!
She was trying to post on here but couldn't get something or other working properly (Sorry if you read this Laurie, I am still shellshocked from my evening and can't remember what you said!!!!) so she had to PM Michelle instead. I think!
It was lovely to meet her - and now I know what she looks like (can never get her pic to show up on here, lol!)!
-
October 9th, 2002, 01:17 AM
#9
Inactive Member
It's good to hear that she's doing great and I'm sure she had a great time meeting Darren. I wonder if she got to talk to him or if she was just completely tongue tied!!!
Jo
-
October 9th, 2002, 03:28 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Just wondering if she arrived safely, etc..... [img]biggrin.gif[/img] anyone have any news? I'll give you a [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] LOL
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks